Fire and Ice
- Ages- 2yrs to big kids
- Dimensions- 5.8m Wide, 6.1 High, 9.75m Long
- Access Requirements- 4m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where castle is to be set up else a 5.5hp generator is required.
- Water- Access to a standard tap is required when using this product as a waterslide
- Supervision Requirements- It is always recommended that the inflatable slide be supervised by an adult to ensure the product is being used in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Number of children on ride: 4 (2 sliding with 2 climbing up stairs)
- Thrill Rating: 7 or 8/10
- Similar Products: Wild Rapids, Junior Double Splash, Cars dual lane, Octopus Slide, Dinosaur Slide, California Slip n Slide, Finding Nemo Slip n Slide, Surf the Wave
This is a giant inflatable slide for the whole family. It is a dual lane slide but with different heights, so for the younger kids they can use the lower slide while the more daring thrill seekers can go for the higher slide.
How Does It Work
You climb up the inflatable stairs/ladder on the left hand side. While the ladder is sturdy, it is heavily padded so if you slip you won’t hurt yourself. At the top of the ladder you can turn enter the short slide platform or take a further ladder at the back and climb right up to the top of the slide and enter the large slide platform. Once you have selected your thrill seeking experience level you will slide down the slide which will turn a corner at the bottom of the slide. The end of the slide has an inflatable wall in order to prevent you from sliding off the edge of the ride.
The slide has meter high walls on all sides to ensure that you don’t fall over any high platforms. The really awesome thing about this ride is you can adjust the water flow to increase or decrease the speed of the ride to suit your personal preference.
All-day hire for $25 extra. Ask us how!