Happy Birthday Jumping Castle
- Ages- 2yrs to Adult
- Dimensions- 5m wide x 5m long x 4.5m height
- Access Requirements- 1m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where soccer field is to be set up else a 2.5hp generator is required.
- Supervision Requirements- Product to be supervised by a responsible adult
- Number of people: 10 persons
- Thrill Rating: 3/10
- Similar Products: Tweety Bird Jumping Castle, Winnie the Pooh Jumping Castle, Barney Jumping Castle, Dora the Explorer Jumping Castle, Fantastic 4 jumping Castle, Frozen Jumping Castle, Barbie Fairy Jumping Castle, Tinkerbell Fairy Jumping Castle, Saddle ClubJumping Castle, Spider-man jumping Castle
About the Product
The Happy Birthday Jumping Castle is a square fully enclosed inflatable jumping castle. It has a roof and walls made of strong see through mesh to allow air flow through the castle but help to protect from the harmful UV rays. It has only 1 entrance and exit which is located at the front of the jumping castle.
How Does It Work?
So you don’t have a theme for your birthday party, or maybe you are holding a birthday party for a boy and a girl and want a gender neutral theme. Well don’t worry because we have you covered! The Happy Birthday Jumping Castle is a perfect solution for birthday party for kids right through to adults. So to use the castle it works differently for kids then adults. Let me explain. Kids will run up to the castle and leap through the entrance and stand up in one quick fluid movement. Up to 10 of their friends will join them and they will jump and run and bounce and jump and run and bounce and jump and run and bounce …probably for about 4 hours until they either get hungry, tired or someone calls them out to cut the birthday cake.
Now adults will do things a little differently. The will gingerly walk up to the castle and step on the inflatable step. They will need to then get down on their hands and knees because they won’t be able to balance easily and then they will wriggle and crawl into the castle (possibly with the assistance of someone from the inside helping to drag them through the entry). Once inside the adult will grab onto the side of the castle and try to pull themselves up. It will take about 5 mins for the adult to pull themselves up and then another 5 mins for them to try and get their balance. They will then jump up and down for about 10 mins after which time they will realise that they are not as young as they once were and then they will climb down onto their hands and knees and crawl out of the castle (with the assistance of someone from the outside probably pulling them out) then they will likely make their way to the bar and get themselves a much needed drink!
All-day hire for $25 extra. Ask us how!