Junior Double Splash
- Ages- 2 to 12 yrs
- Dimensions- 5.64m Wide, 4.73m High, 6.25m Long
- Access Requirements- 4m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where castle is to be set up else a 5.5hp generator is required.
- Water- Access to a standard tap is required when using this product as a waterslide
- Supervision Requirements- It is always recommended that the inflatable slide be supervised by an adult to ensure the product is being used in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Number of children on ride: 4 (2 sliding with 2 climbing up middle)
- Thrill Rating: 5/10
- Similar Products: Fire n Ice, Wild Rapids, Cars dual lane, surf the wave, California wave, finding nemo, Octopus Slide, Dinosaur Slide
The Junior Double Splash is a slide that is suitable for younger children up to the age of 12yrs. This inflatable can be used as both a wet and dry slide. All the bright colours of the rainbow make this slide exceptionally enticing to the younger children.
How it Works
The children will enter the slide from the middle and climb up the inflatable but sturdy ladder/stairs all the way to the top (about 5m in height). As we all know young kids sometimes miss their step, but don’t worry if the kids slip it is padded and it will be like sliding down the slide. At the top of the castle the children can go either left or right to walk onto the platform for the slide. The castle has 2 slide lanes so that friends can race each other to the bottom landing pad to ensure a safe and fun end to your slide.
2 children can slide down the slide at a time (1 per lane). The children will then slide down into a flat landing padded area before climbing off and doing it all again.
The slide has high sides on all sides of the slide to prevent young children from climbing over the edge or falling off as they are sliding. There is also an inflatable barrier at the bottom of each slide to stop any fast sliders from coming off the end of the castle.
All-day hire for $25 extra. Ask us how!