Mechanical Beer Can
- Ages- 4yrs to Adult
- Dimensions- 4m Width x 4m length
- Access Requirements- 4m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where the castle is to be set up else a 5.5hp generator is required.
- Supervision Requirements- It is a mandatory requirement for this product to be supervised at all times by a qualified Jumping Castle Company employee.
- Number of people on ride: 1 person
- Thrill Rating: 9/10
- Similar Products: Mechanical Bull, Mechanical Football, Mechanical Surfboard
About the Product
A mechanical beer what more could I ask for!! Just imagine the drinking games that could be had!! Well hold up people before you get too excited you need to understand that this is NOT A REAL BEER CAN!!!
WARNING: DOES NOT CONTAIN 500L OF BEER!!
This is non-alcoholic drinking game. In fact this is the ultimate beer game without the hangover.
Centred on a large round inflatable coaster sits a large cold beer all alone waiting for you after a long hard day’s work. Guaranteed to make you feel like you’ve had a few without the alcohol in take, and like a few drinks you may stagger a bit and fall down after the beer can gets moving. Guaranteed to make even the most seasoned drinker fall off their seat (and of course without getting hurt in the process). A huge hit for adult and bucks parties!
How Does It Work?
It is strongly advised to not drink before playing this drinking game. The bar fly (person) staggers onto the inflatable coaster and slumps himself over the giant beer can. When he gets his composure he will take a good hold of his drink and raise his drink to the bar tender (our employee) who will then start shaking the can. The can will move about slowly at first and then increase intensity by moving left to right and up and down until either the bar fly falls over because he can’t handle his beer or he proves too much for this drink and conquers the ride!
Whatever happens, all your mates will be surrounding you cheering you on and seeing if they can best you at your drinking game!
P.S Do not try to drink the beer can, please.