- Ages- 4yrs to Adult
- Dimensions- 5m width x 5m length x 4.5 height
- Access Requirements- (W*L*H) 7m x 7m x 5m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where the castle is to be set up else a 5.5hp generator is required.
- Supervision Requirements- It is a mandatory requirement for this product to be supervised at all times by a qualified Jumping Castle Company employee.
- Number of people on ride: 1 person
- Thrill Rating: 9/10
- Similar Products: Mechanical Beer Can, Mechanical Football, Mechanical Bull
About the Product
Forget about having to swim between the flags with this ride. You won’t even need a wetsuit(well you can wear one if you like but honestly it is not a requirement). All you need is balance to try your hand at riding our totally safe and fun mechanical surfboard. And if your balance isn’t quite as good as it once was then that’s ok because you will fall off onto an inflatable wave and mat so you can get up and try again.
How Does It Work?
You will take off your shoes and paddle onto our inflatable wave mat while your friends stand on the shore and encourage you on. You will climb onto your surfboard and maintain your stance. With a nod in the direction of the lifeguard (our employee) your surfing adventure will begin. Slowly at first the surfboard will roll front to back and side to side but as your skill develops and stay on the board for longer then the waves will get higher and the surf will get rougher…until you either ride the wave to its conclusion or..as most people do..you get dunked. If you wipeout then don’t worry you won’t get wet or hurt…(you just may cop a little bruise to the ego though) as you land safely on the thick inflatable mats around you. The aim of the game…keep your balance and stay on the mechanical board as long as you can.
P.S we promise that you won’t need to stave off shark attacks during the ride.