- Ages- 2yrs to 12 years
- Dimensions- 4.12m Width x 6.76m length x3.51m height
- Access Requirements- 1m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where soccer field is to be set up else a 2.5hp generator is required.
- Supervision Requirements- Product should be supervised by a responsible adult
- Number of people: 4 persons
- Thrill Rating: 4/10
- Similar Products: Sports Obstacle Course, Superman Obstacle Course, Junior Jungle, Cars for Fun, Disney Princess Combo Castle, Hello Kitty Combo Castle, Toy Story Combo Castle, Cars for Racing Combo Castle
About the Product
The Pirate ship is inflatable but is a dry obstacle course and jumping castle. It doesn’t go on the water (trust me). It is a smaller obstacle course without a roof so that parents can see over the sides and watch the children running around. It includes an area for the children to jump, a ladder and slide, and various pirate related pop ups for the kids to climb over or dive under.
How Does It Work?
Ahoy there Matees!! Don your pirate hat, wooden leg, and of course don’t forget your parrot and climb aboard the Jolly Roger pirate ship. Once you have all pirated yourself up then it is time to walk the plank (the inflatable plank up into the ship that is). You will be greeted by Red beard the pirate who will force you to walk up the plank into the ship. Once inside, whichever way you decide to go is solely up to you. Maybe you will try your hand at the inflatable cannon, or maybe you will go to the jumping section, or how about climbing the ladder and sliding down the super cool slide. Whatever way you decide to go you will have a ball with all the inflatable characters and pirates inside the inflatable pirate ship. There is only 1 entrance and exit so where your child goes in, you can be assured that is where they will come out. Importantly, mum’s and dad’s can stand outside and watch and take photos of their child have a ball in the kids version of the pirates of the Caribbean.