Sports Obstacle Course
- Ages- 4yrs to Adult
- Dimensions- 3.5m Width x 18.28m length x 6.1m height
- Access Requirements- 1m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where soccer field is to be set up else a 5hp generator is required.
- Supervision Requirements- Product should be supervised by a responsible adult (preferably 2 adults-1 each end)
- Number of people: 2 persons
- Thrill Rating: 7/10
- Similar Products: Wall of sport, Bungee Run, junior jungle, superman obstacle course, worm tunnel, bubble soccer, dart board, chip shot golf
About the Product
The sports obstacle course is completely inflatable and comes in 2 sections that are joined together once they are inflated. It is important to ensure that the children enter the obstacle course from the entrance as ducking in the back way can result in accidents from standing at the bottom of the slide section of the course.
How Does It Work?
If you can get a friend next to you, stand at the starting line and then race through the obstacle to see who gets to the end first. You will need to start by diving through the tunnels, dodge around the inflatable pillars (or run over them as some people do, then climb through the very tiny gap fence (reminds me of a pasta maker squeezing out the pasta), after that you will then need to climb up the ladder and slide down the other side to reach your finishing line. You do all this as fast as you can and then you go back to the beginning and ….DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. This is a great competitive obstacle course and is a big favourite with sports clubs. If you don’t want to race through then that is perfectly ok as well and you can just take your time working through the obstacles and sliding down the slide at the end. However you wish to take the Sports Obstacle Course, you will have a lot of fun.
All-day hire for $25 extra. Ask us how!