Wild Rapids Slide
- Ages- 4yrs to big kids
- Dimensions- 3.35m Wide, 6.4m High, 13m Long
- Access Requirements- 4m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where castle is to be set up else a 5.5hp generator is required.
- Water- Access to a standard tap is required when using this product as a waterslide
- Supervision Requirements- It is always recommended that the inflatable slide be supervised by an adult to ensure the product is being used in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Number of children on ride: 2 (1 sliding with 1 climbing up stairs)
- Thrill Rating: 7/10
- Similar Products: Fire n Ice, Junior Double Splash, Cars dual lane, Octopus Slide, Dinosaur Slide, California Slip n Slide, Finding Nemo Slip n Slide, surf the wave
Imagine floating down your own personal water rapids without ever having to leave your backyard. This large inflatable slide is designed to make you feel like you are sliding down rapids.
How it Works
The children will enter the slide from the side entrance and climb up the inflatable but sturdy ladder/stairs all the way to the top (about 5m in height). The stairs are made from a hard padded material so in the event that someone slips they will not get injured. At the top of the slide the children will walk left onto the platform for the slide. The castle has 1 lane. The children will then slide down the slide while avoiding fallen trees and rocks (all inflatable of course!) into a flat landing padded area before climbing off and doing it all again.
The slide has high sides on all sides of the slide to prevent young children from climbing over the edge or falling off as they are sliding. There is also an inflatable barrier at the bottom of each slide to stop any fast sliders from coming off the end of the castle.
All-day hire for $25 extra. Ask us how!