- Ages- 4yrs to Adult
- Dimensions- 2m Width x 2m length x 2m height
- Access Requirements- 1m clearance and car access
- Power- Access to power within 15m of where Zorb is to be blown up initially else a 2hp generator is required.
- Supervision Requirements- Product should be supervised by a responsible adult
- Number of people on machine: 1-2 persons
- Thrill Rating: 7/10
- Similar Products: Bumper Balls, barrier ring, small soccer field, large soccer field
About the Product
Our Zorb balls stand 2m high and reminds me of a hamster ball, with you being the hamster. The balls are completely clear so you can see where you are rolling. Whether you choose to race each other and make a game out of it or alternatively just roll around trying to knock into the other Zorb balls this is a game that both children and adults can have fun within.
How Does It Work?
Once the Zorb ball is pumped up there is a hole in the ball that you will need to crawl into. Whether you choose to do it by yourself or with a friend, there is enough room for both. Once inside all you have to do is stand up and push the ball forward while trying to stay on your feet. To mix things up a bit you can choose to fill the ball with a small amount of water so that as you are walking the ball around you can also splash in the water.
All Zorb balls must be used with either a barrier ring or small or large soccer field to ensure that you don’t go rolling off down hills (because we really wouldn’t want that now would we).
All-day hire for $25 extra. Ask us how!