- Ensure there are no sharp objects on the ground or adjacent to the area of use.
- No footwear, jewellery, spectacles etc to be worn on the castle.
- No smoking, drinking, eating, sand, face paint, party poppers on or around the castle.
- A responsible adult should supervise the children whilst playing on the castle.
- Do not allow climbing on the walls or any boisterous behaviour.
- Do not mix children of different age groups.
- A circuit breaker should always be used where possible.
- Do not use the castle during heavy, persistent rain or strong winds/bad weather.
- Leave the fan running all the time the castle is in use.
- Check regularly the security of the anchoring pins.
- Please be aware that bouncing in hot weather over a period of time may cause heat exhaustion so it is recommended that fluids are available at all times and that children take breaks to avoid dehydration.
Under no circumstances should the Inflatable be moved after the Aussie Jumping Castles representative has left the venue.
PLEASE SEE THE GENERAL RULES FOR SLIDE AND THE MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDED NUMBERS OF CHILDREN FOR EACH OF OUR INFLATABLES.
GENERAL RULES FOR SLIDE
- ONLY 1 USER AT A TIME MAY BE ALLOWED ONTO THE SLIDE IN A CENTRAL POSITION AT THE TOP.
- FEET-FIRST, SITTING UP OR LYING DOWN POSITION (ON BACKS ONLY) WITH ELBOWS TUCKED IN SHOULD BE INSISTED ON.
- WAVING OF ARMS AND LEGS IS POTENTIALLY UNSAFE.
- TO PREVENT FRICTION BURNS ON EXPOSED SKIN, USERS SHOULD BE FULLY CLOTHED.
- THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIDE MUST BE KEPT UNOBSTRUCTED.
- EACH USER SHOULD MOVE QUICKLY AWAY FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIDE ON ARRIVAL BEFORE THE NEXT USER SLIDES DOWN.
- THE SURFACE OF THE SLIDE MUST BE KEPT CLEAN AND SMOOTH TO ALLOW USERS TO SLIDE FREELY.
- NO JUMPING OR DIVING FROM THE TOP OF THE SLIDE AS THIS COULD BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO THE CHILD AND COULD ALSO DAMAGE THE INFLATABLE.